Cooking Matters® at the Farmer’s Market
A FREE guided tour to help families buy healthy, affordable foods
During the 45 minute tour, you’ll practice skills like:
· buying fruits and vegetables on a budget
· comparing unit prices to find bargains
· reading and comparing food labels
· and sticking to your budget!
And upon completion you’ll receive a
· FREE book full of tasty recipes and simple tips on buying healthy, low-cost foods
· FREE reusable grocery bag
Northwest Detroit Farmer's Market
18445 Scarsdale St.
Detroit, MI 48223
July 13, August 10, September 14
Starts at 6pm
Meet at the Cooking Matters table in the market